Sunday, May 23, 2021

RE: Few free-of-charge suggestions?

Hi,

I was wondering if you might be open to a few free-of-charge SEO suggestions?

These suggestions would be tailored specifically to your business and there would be no cost, catch or fine print.

I do these Free SEO Suggestion from time to time in an effort to introduce myself to different businesses.

I have been helping small businesses improve their rank in the local listings for over a decade now and I enjoy sharing what I know. It's also a way of introducing myself to you and, as luck would have it, a certain percentage of folks who see my suggestions end up hiring me to improve their local search rankings.

What do you think? May I send over some free SEO suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

Ellen Morris
California, US

No comments:

Post a Comment