Monday, May 24, 2021

Re: Free preview/mockup?

Hi,

I was wondering if you might be open to a free preview/mockup of a new website design I have in mind for you.

I am a website designer and I do these "free mock-ups" as a way of introducing myself to small business owners like yourself.

There are no strings whatsoever- no cost, no catch, nothing.

I will warn you right now, however, that my designs tend to be real nice and you just might be tempted to hire me to redo your website lol (many people do).

I work exclusively in WordPress and my development prices are very reasonable (not free but reasonable).

Anyway- would that be ok?

If so, I will get your free home page mock-up to you within a week or two.

Thanks in advance!
Sandra Mulzoff
Salt Lake City UT

No comments:

Post a Comment