Sunday, May 23, 2021

Re: Would that be okay? Again, this is completely free- no costs whatsoever.

Hi,

I noticed that your website is not ranking as well as it could be for certain keywords that I assume you're targeting - particularly in your local area.

With your permission I would like to send you a free SEO proposal showing you a few things you can do on your own- without hiring me or anyone else to greatly improve these search results for you.

These things are not difficult, and my proposal will be very specific. It will show you exactly what needs to be done to move you up in the rankings dramatically.

Would that be okay? Again, this is completely free- no costs whatsoever.

It would take me around a week or so to put together.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Elina Roberts
Online Marketing Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment